Swami Cyber Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is a US based company operating in Technopark, Trivandrum since 2000. With our head quarters in New York, we provide customized software solutions and IT services to clients across the US and North American region.
Led by a team of Industry veterans, Swami Cyber Solutions is a 100% EOU and employs talented software development professionals who have experience in solving real world problems in industries as diverse as real estate, manufacturing, retail & wholesale, legal, healthcare, accounting, government and document imaging.
We take pride in our employees and our work culture provides the perfect ambience for a successful career and personal development.
Details of current vacancies
1. Software Engineers Java/J2EE (Job Code : SEJ002)
Experience: 2-5 years
- Strong in core java , J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
- Successfully designed and implemented at least two large projects.
- Comfortable working in Collaborative Environment.
- Very good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and written & verbal communication skills
- Desirable to have some experience in continuous delivery
Number of Positions : 6
2. iPhone/iOS Developers (Job Code: IOS002)
Key Skills : iOS/Objective C/Cocoa Framework
Experience: 2-5 Years
Job Description : 2-5 Years of experience inn iOS/iPhone/iPad application development. Working experience n hybrid app development with Worklight/Cordova/Phonegap will be a plus
Number of Positions : 2
Senior User Experience Designer /Developer (Job Code: UX002)
Key Skills : UX Design, Journey Maps, Wire Frames
Job Description : Senior User Experience Designer who is committed to creating meaningful multi-channel, interactive experiences. We want creative problem solvers who are experienced with the user-centered design process and who have a passion for creating interfaces that are intuitive and a joy to use.
3+ years of experience in designing Web/Mobile applications in IOS, Android, Windows Mobile with latest UI Trends. Good experience with a ux prototyping tool such as http://www.axure.com/features will be a plus
Number of Positions : 1
4. QA Engineer - Web/Mobile (Job Code : QA001)
Experience: 2-5 years
Job Description: We are looking for a highly motivated QA Engineer with 2-5 Years experience who can work closely with Partners, Business analysts & Development Team to deliver high quality software. Candidate should have
- Good knowledge on QA Process,Usability Testing, Functional testing, Database testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, Mobile Testing. It is an added advantage if the candidate has Test Automation knowledge.
- Proficiency in test planning, execution.
- Perform the test plan development - Developing test scenarios from the product/solution requirements.
- Perform different stages of testing like Functional, Performance/Scalability testing.
Number of Positions : 7
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your position of interest as the subject line.