In general, as you can guess, there are a variety of issues can be spoken endlessly! But time has a magical feature: it does not wait! Therefore, during dating online your interlocutor will not wait, especially if he or she doesn’t like the matters being discussed!
Continue to search for topics for conversation! While men are very fond of touching intimate issues, girls don’t like to discuss it too much with strangers. Therefore males try not to “start” them because they are afraid of the female reaction. But if a man “catch” a hint of this kind of theme – do not get lost!
However, there are “eternal” topics to talk about using online dating service and here they are:
Continue to “surf” through it, but with reasonable limits, so that another communicator feels the same appeal. F. e. even in video chat dating guys are able to talk for hours about their own records and achievements. While girls like to discuss fashion or vacations. So give the chance to your better half to boast, to expose himself or herself in the best light.
For girls, it is recommended do not think that the boy fell ill with the “star disease”. He tries to please you! Listen to his speeches, and you will understand that it is so.
While women can try to discuss games or military online games.
How to start
So how to choose topics and start a conversation? There is a small trick: always begin chatting with such phrases, expressions, words, and phrases:
- “Most recently, I read on the Internet that …”
- “It happened to me the other day… “
- “Imagine, I found out such a thing …”.
- “Do you know what I did today?…”
- “I was told such an anecdote (such a story) that I’m just shocked!”
- “I wanted to consult with you here, on what occasion …”
- “It is very important for me to know your opinion”
- “How do you think… Whether it is possible (whether it is necessary, whether it is necessary) … »
How to elaborate on a theme
If the interlocutor does not “pick up” what you said, go on without hesitation. Talk to him or her about what’s really close or interesting to you. And you can ask and ask questions so that a partner get involved full. For example, you understand that your new friend likes sport. How to elaborate on this very theme? Just make up several interesting questions:
- What kind of sport do you like?
- Why did you “record” this kind of sport in the list of your preferences?
- What do you like exactly this “sporty look”?
If you suspect that you are chatting with a person who can not live without a laptop and Internet, here some suggestions on how to build your dialog:
- What attracts you the most in the computer world?
- What games do you play?
- Do you have blog or diary?
- What do you like to do most on the Internet?
- What do you store on your computer?
As you see, everything is as easy as pie, of course, if you are well-prepared for video dating talks.